- Fairmont Liquor does not give cash refunds.
- Liquor and wine may be exchanged for other merchandise as long as the following criteria is met:
- Receipt must be provided
- The product is in good condition and label is intact.
- Seal has not been broken.
- Wine product must be of current vintage date.
- It is a product and size that Fairmont Liquor currently stocks.
Fairmont Liquor Carding Policy
Fairmont Liquor will accept only the following forms of identification:
- Valid photo Minnesota Drivers License. *Paper License application must accompany all clipped drivers licenses.
- Valid photo Minnesota Identification Card.
- Valid photo Drivers License from another state.
- Active Duty Military ID.
- All members of a party must provide a valid ID or service will be denied to everyone in the party.
*Remember, no persons under the age of 21 shall be permitted in the Fairmont Liquor store unless accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.Discount Policy
- 15% off any full case of Liquor either liters or 1.75 not currently on sale.
- 15% off any full case of wine 750 or 1.5 liters not currently on sale.
- 10% off any ten cases of beer not currently on sale.